Child Evangelism Fellowship of Umpqua is now hiring for the position of Office Manager. This position preforms the day-to-day tasks of managing the office under the supervision of the Local Director.
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
Hours: Part-time/24 hrs wk; Monday-Thursday, with some occasional weekend events
Pay: $12.50 – $14.00 DOE. Temp position with potential for continuing
Position Close Date: November 1, 2022
- Keeping office materials stocked
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Preparing payroll
- Controlling correspondence
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Streamlining administrative procedures
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Checking Post Office box, making deposits, and inputting into QuickBooks
- Other duties as assigned by Local Director
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior knowledge of QuickBooks or willing to learn
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Be able to sign our Statement of Faith
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office
Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.